Laptop vs Desktop. Which one to Buy?


Laptop vs Desktop. Which one to Buy?

Laptop vs Desktop.Which one to Buy? Well, it’s not a big deal, still it is bit confusing for many people to choose.
     “I should buy desktop. Wait, Laptop would be good for me. NO! desktop will be ok, or Laptop? Damn …it is very confusing for me to choose between laptop and desktop”.
Don’t worry friends, I’m going to clear all your doubts and confusion regarding this problem. I know it is very annoying when you are not able to take decision and then mostly people do mistakes and end up buying a wrong product which is not meant or suitable for him.
Yes, I said not meant for him or her, which means first and for most you should choose product according to your need and requirements which will be suitable for you and when you will buy your type product you will be satisfied.
First thing is that you should bring up your purpose and requirements based upon which you will choose between desktop and laptop. For E.g. If you are a frequent traveler or loves travelling or doing many tasks during travelling, then desktop is not for you, surely go for laptop.




Laptop vs Desktop. Which one to Buy?


 Laptop is portable and you can carry on with your tasks anywhere anytime. Desktop is usually for Office work or home basis work; desktop needs a fix position and barely not possible to carry anywhere. Therefore, according to your purpose and techniques of doing work you can choose between two.

Best thing at cheap price

Laptop vs Desktop. Which one to Buy?

You don’t have enough money or doesn’t want to spend much then take my advice and go for desktop because you will be getting better features at affordable price compare to laptop. Usually laptop is expensive than desktop and if you don’t want to compromise in features then you should prefer desktop to laptop.

For Gaming purpose

Laptop vs Desktop. Which one to Buy?

If you are a pro gamer then you can buy any one according to your wish but from my point of view desktop will be preferable. I’ll explain, you cannot deny the fact that one will get better gaming experience in much bigger screen. Laptop with bigger screen is very expensive and every gamer can’t afford, laptop has usually 15.6” inch screen size which is a normal size which gamer doesn’t prefer. If you choose desktop you will have advantages, you can replace screen size by just buying a monitor of your required size. Desktop suits gamer.

For Students  

Laptop vs Desktop. Which one to Buy?

If you are a student you are not bounded within some areas, there is no restriction, you are free to gain knowledge from anywhere anytime. You are going to fly from one place to another and what you are going to need is laptop not desktop. You can carry laptop where you want and can-do work easily.
With this information I am sure all your confusions are cleared and now you are ready to choose accordingly. With this I am going to end my article, “Go choose the right one and conquer the world”.
Thanks for reading and please support my blog and gain vast knowledge about technology and gadgets which I am spreading through my blogs.

I have suggested few best affordable laptops, if you want you can check out and buy through the links given below ;

1.Acer Aspire 3:
https://amzn.to/386XY9l
2.Asus Vivobook 15:
https://amzn.to/2SqgDGl
3.Lenovo Ideapad S145:
https://amzn.to/2tGsaJm
5.Acer aspire 5s:
https://amzn.to/31JHQs1


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Doubt clearing article.
    I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article,
    All my confusions are cleared.
    I really appreciate it.
    Great work👍

    ReplyDelete